Stroll

Friday, December 17, 2010 , 5 Comments


Allow me!
Allow me to take the few steps with you...
My right foot and your right,
My left foot and your left....
Looking at every step we took.
Measured steps
Mesmerizing...
The way you tried to match mine
And I yours.
Allow me!
Allow me to take more steps..
And you watch our feet,
Their hesitant steps...
Our feet,
Greedy for more
Slowing down at the end of the street.
Hesitating, wanting more.
Lets stroll till the end of the globe.
Lets make tiny steps,
And I promise to match yours!

Viji

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

5 Candles:

Priya... said...

just one word "Awesome" :)

Viji said...

happy that you liked it :)

Unknown said...

simple, heart touching promise

Viji said...

thanks rina :)

"Slowing down at the end of the street.
Hesitating, wanting more."


deep meaning, written well.. truly mesmerising, as you have written..

wisdom comes with experience

At one, I learnt crawling was fun. At forty one, I still feel crawling is fun #blamemykneesnotme